This Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 7 PM MDT, I will be holding a complimentary 1 hour webinar called:
No More SAD CASIGY’s™
(Creative, Aware, Super-Sensitive, Intense,
- Anxiety and
are the top three problems brought by gifted people to psychotherapists’ offices the world over. How CAN Sensitive and Gifted CASIGYs™* Transcend Sensitivity Anxiety and Depression?
In this CASIGY™ LifeCraft™ Webinar, You’ll Learn:
- What it is about being a CASIGY™ that makes you susceptible to being SAD from Sensitivity, Anxiety and Depression
- How to live WITH your sensitivity so you can overcome the anxiety and depression that so often accompanies it.
- A Three Step Process to Identify and Outsmart CASIGY™ SADness before it takes over your life
- How to tame your sensitivity so your uniqueness can shine
- How to apply this process differently for children, teens and adults.
LifeCraft™ events are designed to help CASIGYs™ craft a life you love to live.
Bring your questions and examples of when sensitivity, anxiety or depression has been problematic from your home or classroom, and she’ll show you how to use these tools to transcend sensitivity, anxiety and depression.
*CASIGYs [ka-sig-ees]= Creative, Acutely Aware, Super-Sensitive, Intense, and/or Gifted You-s!
[mc4wp_form] Want to be part of this free webinar?
This webinar will be held online. All you need is Internet access (via a computer, tablet or mobile phone) at the scheduled time, and you’ll be able to see and listen to the webinar.
This session will be recorded, but the replay will only be sent to those who register!
I’ll talk to you soon!
Therapist for Sensitive And Gifted.