Are you Creative, Super-Sensitive and/or Gifted, AKA a CASIGY™? Have Previous Holiday Seasons left you feeling frustrated or hurting emotionally? Are you Thinking, “THIS YEAR the Holidays MUST be BETTER!”? Here’s Hope and Help from Sharon M. Barnes, MSSW, LCSW, Therapist for Sensitive and Gifted. I’m giving a Free Webinar: How CASIGYs™ Can Thrive Through the Holidays!
Join me in this Free Webinar, where you’ll learn:
- Life Lessons We Can Learn From Classic Holiday Movies That Can Help Us Improve Our Holiday Experience as CASIGYS
- How To Bring Soulfulness In, So Your Holidays Have Depth And Meaning
- How To Sensitively Navigate Difficult Relationships So You Can Nurture Positive Connections (and Let Go of The Rest)
- How You, As A CASIGY™, Can Truly “Choose Christmas,” – Choose Your Experience Of The Holiday Season
- Creative and Sensitive Things You Can DO To Wrap Up 2017 and Open The Way For A Positive Experience Of 2018
This FREE Webinar has already been held….but you can access the recording!
The holidays are a magical time of year, which means that they hold the potential for awe and wonder …. as well as discouragement and despair. Speaking of magic, we sometimes want to snap our fingers and create light and wonder while making all of the darkness in the world and inside of us disappear. In spite of our wishes, it’s not that easy. But our expectations for the holidays were set up when we were children and our understanding of how things happen in the universe was magical.
As we grow up, we discover that it takes a combination of magical/symbolic and practical things to dispel our darkness and light up our lives.
As CASIGYs – Creative, Acutely Aware, Super-Sensitive, Intense and/or Gifted You-s, we may struggle even more than do others with this contrast between our ideals and life’s realities. The pain that resides in this gap can breed despair and discouragement. When we stay with our inner process, despair and discouragement can go on to incubate great inner growth and personal development, and even better, soulful growth and development. In this webinar, Sharon will discuss how we can use life’s painful moments, even during the holidays, to nurture this deep inner transformation and thrive through the holidays.
This FREE Webinar has been held…….
but you can access the recording!
I look forward to sharing with you how CASIGYs™ can Thrive Through the Holidays!
Sharon M. Barnes, MSSW, LCSW, Therapist for Sensitive and Gifted