Five Keys to Taming the CASIGY™ (Creative, Acutely Aware, Super-Sensitive, Intense, and/or Gifted You-s) Mayhem Monster
Many teens, kids and even grown-ups, especially those who are Highly Sensitive, Creative or Gifted or with ADD, AD/HD may feel the need to stimulate their brains. For lack of better methods, they may create chaos & crisis.
Voila! The Mayhem Monster is born and grows bigger each time it’s activated.
Unfortunately, the Mayhem Monster wreaks havoc on family harmony, work and homework assignments, friendships, and life in general. Once it takes over, even the best of us can feel helpless to get rid of it. But the Mayhem Monster does not have to rule the roost.
In this video, Sharon will be sharing her Top Five Tips for Taming the Mayhem Monster.
She’ll discuss applications for adults, parents and teachers of CASIGY teens and children.
- ONE thing that will simultaneously decrease undesirable behavior and increase desirable behavior
- How to build excitement and produce PEACE at the same time.
- How to positively motivate your child or teen to manage their own behavior
- How to get out of the way so your kids & teens have to face the Mayhem Monster for themselves
- Three simple, healthy ways to balance the body-mind and outwit the Mayhem Monster
Here’s the replay of the webinar, Five Tips to Overcome the Mayhem Monster. Enjoy . . .